Acacia hardwood is mostly found and produced in Australia and Africa from dicot angiosperm trees. When we talk about acacia, it is one of the most durable hardwoods with beautifully patterned trees in the world. These hardwoods can be used for various purposes like construction, cooking, barrels, making furniture and charcoal too, especially Acacia Wood Flooring is very well known.
Properties Of Hardwood:
- These are produced from the broad leafed trees with seeds
- Apt for high strength or rough structural applications
- Also apt interior applications like flooring and stairs
- Perfect for external purposes like cladding and decking
- Hardwood is stronger and denser than softwood
- Timber hardwoods are darker in color than the softwoods due to the thicker cell walls
- Much more resistant to dents and scratches than other woods
- Wood reacts to light exposure, thus the wood gains richness in color and may become darker or lighter over time
- Recyclable because of its long durability
- Because of the closed cell, they have vessel
- The botanical difference between the soft and hardwood is vessels or pores in their microstructures
Chancelier Wood Flooring is focused on retailing Acacia and providing you Acacia Wood Flooring. We are one of the respected companies in the business and we are trusted on installing wood flooring. Since Acacia woods are popular for its thermal insulation and elasticity, you can choose between numerous creations or else one can also opt for new design made according to clients’ plan.
Known for the incredulous quality of woods, we categorize Acacia supplies into color, grades, utility and finishes. All the hardwoods are obtained from organized plantations and farm forestry. So get going and choose wood flooring that would complement your interiors.